Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

What's up next?

Hey Peeps,

just wanted to let you know, I'm still alive!
Yeah, really.
Work and real-life is atm a bit stressful. :)
I decided to let you know on what I'm working in the background.

Scrapkits.
I redo some previews of older kits.
A new summer themed kit will follow.
I also created a exclusive spring freebie
A vintage and adult kit is in progress.

Cu Items.
I got two questions if I will offer my color pallettes again. - Yes
Maybe I will offer some cu items I used in my newest kits.

Tubes.
The possibility to request your own personalized tube will be given.
In case of this I made tubes for a friend. These will be available as freebies in the near future. (link)
I'm still working on some angel and sexy tubes.
There will be some changes in this section.

Yep, I think that was it.

Stay tuned! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen