Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2012

Summer Surprise # 1 - Sunny Faery Tubes

Hey Peeps!

Have you seen the summer?
We've got more rainy and grey days than sunnny ones these days.
It's so !#+*!°#+!!!

Because of this I thought I'm doing a small freebie special.
From time to time between today and the 31st August I'll upload some freebies.
This may be tubes, kits, cu items, frames/blank tags,cupons, special sales, templates whatever I'll get in my mind.
Some of them may have the summer theme some of them not. 

Sound's great, hugh?

Okay, let's start today with 5 sunny faery tubes I made for you.
They are for personal usage only and I ask you to read and follow the rules within the file.

You can download them here:


Don't forget my HUGE summer sale I've running!
Click HERE for more information!

Enjoy your summer!

Light & Love



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen